Information for October 8, 2015
2:00 – 6:00 pm
The Market closes on October 29
Performances in the Events Tent
• 3:00 – 4:00 Fred Astaire Dance Studios dance demo
• 4:30 – 6:00 Face painting with Amber
Tastings in the Events Tent
• No tasting this week
• 4:00 – 4:30 Stories about food & farms, for preschool and older children. Supported by the Belmont Public Library.
The Flavors of Belmont Cooking Series has 10 great cooking classes, including two for middle schoolers on early release days. Offered by the Belmont Food Collaborative, our parent organization.
• Westport Rivers Winery, Carlisle Honey, Belmont Light, Soluna Garden Farm
No truck this week.
• C & C Lobster & Fish, Gaouette Farm, Mamadou’s Artisan Bakery, Dick’s Market Garden, BFM, Valicenti Organico, Stillman Quality Meats, Boston Smoked Fish Co., Goodies Homemade, Sfolia Baking Company, Hutchins Farm, Kimball Fruit Farm, Foxboro Cheese Co., Flats Mentor Farm, Nicewicz Family Farm
Belmont Food Pantry
We collect non-perishables at the Market. Please bring donations to the Manager’s tent.
Traffic Construction continues in the Center, but the Market is open.
Find out what’s at the Market each week Sign up for the email newsletter for weekly info about vendors, performers and special events. Follow the Market on Facebook and Twitter.
SNAP payments We accept and double SNAP benefits (formerly called Food Stamps) up to an extra $25 per Market day, while matching funds last. Make a tax-deductible donation to the Belmont Food Collaborative to support programs like this.
Our mission Provide fresh, local items directly from local farmers and producers: vegetables, fruit, baked goods, meat, cereals, honey, jam, eggs, cheese, sauces, plants and more. Read more about our mission.