Market day information
Thursday, September 15, 2016
2:00 to 6:00 PM*
* The Market closes at 6:00 PM for the rest of the season
Performances in the Events Tent
• 2:00 Junko Ogawa on guitar with Jonathan Williams on percussion.
• 3:00 Branson Bofat returns to sing & play guitar.
• 4:30 Eight Thumbs Sax Quartet returns for their third year.
Tasting in the Events Tent
No tasting this week.
• 4:00 – Stories for all ages, sponsored by the Belmont Public Library.
• 3:00 – 6:00 Mary Beth Calnan, Belmont Recycling Coordinator with outreach material and Q&A about recycling.
Spindler Confections, True Grounds Coffee House, Turtle Creek Winery, Warren Farm & Sugarhouse
Weekly vendors (more info)
Boston Smoked Fish Co., Couët Farm & Fromagerie, Dick’s Market Garden, Flats Mentor Farm, Foxboro Cheese Co., Goodies Homemade, Hutchins Farm, Kimball Fruit Farm, Mamadou’s Artisan Bakery, Nicewicz Family Farm, Red’s Best Seafood, Sfolia Baking Company, Stillman Quality Meats
Belmont Food Pantry
Bring non-perishable items for the Pantry to the Manager’s Tent.
Find out what’s at the Market each week Sign up for the email newsletter for weekly info about vendors, performers and special events. Follow the Market on Facebook and Twitter.
SNAP payments We accept and match SNAP benefits (formerly Food Stamps) up to $25 per Market day. Make a tax-deductible donation to the Belmont Food Collaborative to support programs like this.
Our mission Provide fresh, local items directly from local farmers and producers: vegetables, fruit, baked goods, meat, cereals, honey, jam, eggs, cheese, sauces, plants and more. Read more about our mission.