Market day details
We’ll see you in June, 2017
Performances in the Events Tent
• Music, art, face painting, dance & more
Tasting in the Events Tent
• Samples from local restaurants
• Stories about food, farming & beyond. Here is a list of list of children’s books about farms, farmers’ markets & home gardens from the Belmont Public Library.
• Organizations in the area bring you information that relates to our mission
• Some vendors come once in awhile, some come every week
• Many of our vendors have been with us weekly since we began in 2006
Belmont Food Pantry
• Thanks for bringing your donations for the Pantry
We’re looking for a Market Coordinator to coordinate activities of the Belmont Farmers’ Market. If you love food, farms and a great community environment, this is for you! It’s a new part-time, paid position, possibly shared with the Lexington Farmers’ Market. Read and download the full job description
Find out what’s at the Market each week Sign up for the email newsletter for weekly info about vendors, performers and special events. Follow the Market on Facebook and Twitter.
Matching SNAP, WIC & Senior FMNP We accept and match SNAP benefits up to $25 per Market day. Our vendors match WIC and Senior FMNP coupons with reimbursement from us. Make a tax-deductible donation to the Belmont Food Collaborative to support programs like this.
Our mission Provide fresh, local items directly from local farmers and producers: vegetables, fruit, baked goods, meat, cereals, honey, jam, eggs, cheese, sauces, plants and more. Read more about our mission.