Market day details
We’ll see you on June 8, 2017, at 2:00pm!
Performances in the Events Tent
• Music, art, face painting, dance & more
Tasting in the Events Tent
• Samples from local restaurants
• Stories about food, farming & beyond.
• Here is a list of list of children’s books about farms, farmers’ markets & home gardens from the Belmont Public Library.
• Organizations in the area bring you information that relates to our mission
• Some vendors come once in awhile, some come every week
• Many of our vendors have been with us weekly since we began in 2006
Belmont Food Pantry
• Thanks for bringing your donations for the Pantry
Q&A about the 2017 Market season Get answers to your questions about the Market staying in Belmont Center.
Matching SNAP, WIC & Senior FMNP We accept and match SNAP benefits up to $25 per Market day. Our vendors match WIC and Senior FMNP coupons with reimbursement from us. Make a tax-deductible donation to the Belmont Food Collaborative to support programs like this.
Our mission Provide fresh, local items directly from local farmers and producers: vegetables, fruit, baked goods, meat, cereals, honey, jam, eggs, cheese, sauces, plants and more. Read more about our mission.